Tue, 20 June 2023
I’m joined by Deb Benfield, Registered Dietician Nutritionist and pro-aging advocate. We’re talking about why concerns about aging and what that does to your appearance are starting when we’re younger, how aging creates vulnerability to diet and wellness culture, and how you can unpack your internalized ageism.
- How aging makes old eating disorder mindsets come back,
- The importance of learning the facts about aging,
- A non-judgemental strategy to use when you notice changes to your body,
- The lack of visibility of the aging population,
- Tips for dealing with real health issues that come with aging, without becoming obsessed and restrictive,
- Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/270
Get the free 10-Day Body Confidence Makeover with 10 steps to feel better in your body at summerinnanen.com/freebies
If you're a professional who has clients or students that struggle with body image, get the Body Image Coaching Roadmap for professionals at summerinnanen.com/roadmap