Tue, 4 July 2023
I’m joined by Esther Kane, Eating Disorder Psychotherapist. We’re talking about her recovery from Orthorexia, some of the signs and symptoms of Orthorexia, and what helped her to heal.
Show notes: summerinnanen.com/272
In this episode, we talk about:
- How Orthorexia is defined,
- How Esther realized she had Orthorexia and what helped her heal,
- That many of the signs of Orthorexia are normalized,
- That our ageist, misogynistic culture means this impacts older women too,
- Some of the body image struggles that surface in midlife and some of the positives,
- The importance of seeking out purpose in life and having value outside of how you look,
- Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/272
Get the free 10-Day Body Confidence Makeover with 10 steps to feel better in your body at summerinnanen.com/freebies
If you're a professional who has clients or students that struggle with body image, get the Body Image Coaching Roadmap for professionals at summerinnanen.com/roadmap