Tue, 11 July 2023
I’m joined by Taylor Elyse Morrison, author of Inner Workout. We’re talking about how she went from being terrible at self-care, to now helping others to truly care for themselves. We chat about her revolutionary approach to self-care, the 5 dimensions of self-care, and what we typically get wrong about self-care.
- How she made the mental shift to seeing self-care as a relationship with herself instead of a list of tasks,
- The importance of being intentional about the way you speak to yourself,
- The biggest change most people need to make,
- How caring for yourself in this way is counter cultural,
- That self-care doesn’t mean solo-care,
- Plus so much more!
Get the shownotes: summerinnanen.com/273
Get the free 10-Day Body Confidence Makeover with 10 steps to feel better in your body at summerinnanen.com/freebies
If you're a professional who has clients or students that struggle with body image, get the Body Image Coaching Roadmap for professionals at summerinnanen.com/roadmap