Carl figured out one day how many rentals he would need to own to leave his job, and live off his rental income. On this episode he tells us how he did it, and what he has learned.
Keys To Success:
* Leverage relations with others to find deals.
* Having good income and credit history and lenders will want to, "throw you money".
* Don't be afraid to invest outside of your market. Look at your available capital to determine available markets you can afford to invest in.
Carl's Magic number - Make a minimum of $350 per month per unit (including vacancy, loss, repairs, etc)
Now Is A Good Time To Invest:
* Because People will always need a place to live
* Money can be borrowed cheaply
Favorite Real Estate Book:
Rich Dad's Guide To Investing by Robert Kiyosaki