If your skin itches and turns red from time to time, you might have eczema. This skin condition is very common in children, but adults can get it too.
But, did you know a simple solution that might already be in your fridge is a huge part of healing the scratchy symptoms?
Katie Krimitsos didn't either. When her youngest daughter was suffering from eczema, she felt lost, and the doctors had no answers.
Katie went on a mission to discover how to heal her daughter from the inside out and what she discovered was shocking:
1. There is that a single tropical fruit may be the answer to end itching for good.
2. Eczema is not a skin disease; it is a gut issue! (This changes everything!)
Join @allisonmelodytv, @kickashlaw, and @katiekrimitsos on the latest #FoodHealsPodcast to learn:
- The tropical fruit that doubles as an anti-itch cream (and makes a delicious cocktail!)
- How to determine food allergies and eliminate known toxins in the diet and household
- What made Alli say "Hallelujah! Say that again!"
- What role the birth process plays in affecting your childs' gut health
- How to teach food neutrality in your home so your kids don't grow up with food issues
- How to heal your gut for good
- And more!
🎤 Available on @iHeartRadio, @Spotify, @ApplePodcasts, or wherever you listen to your #podcasts!
Thanks to @kickashlaw for co-hosting!
Thank you to our sponsors!
Sovereignty creates amazing supplements that will help take your workout to the next level by giving you that extra boost to get you through your workout and provide you the motivation you need to keep moving throughout the day. So, have the best day every day with Purpose Plus! Purpose Plus is their blend of CBD and CBG, and they also have 7-clinically derived ingredients with the world's best adaptogens that provide fast results.
Can't sleep? Does the anxiety monster keep you up at night?Don't forget to check out their Dream Plus! Along with the CBD, CBG, and powerful adaptogens, Dream Plus helps you fall asleep and stay asleep longer and help heal your body from the inside out. Go to Sovereignty.co and use the coupon code foodheals and get 20% off your first purchase.
One thing we don't talk about enough is keeping our mitochondria functioning optimally. Mitopure by my friends at Timeline Nutrition aims to slow aging and continuously looks for new ways to optimize cellular health. After years of research, Mitopure has launched a new class of nutrition that helps address age-associated cellular decline by revitalizing mitochondria and powering muscle cells. It comes in powder form, and you can mix it with your favorite plant-based yogurt or smoothie every morning. Check out TimelineNutrition.com and use the coupon code foodheals to get 10% off your first purchase.