Joining us today, I am thrilled to welcome, Andy Lark, CMO at Xero, the world's fast growing SaaS company making accounting software beautiful. Prior to joining Xero, Andy work with the likes of Dell, Sun Microsystems and The CommonWealth Bank Of Australia and in today's show with Andy we discuss:
- How Andy came to be CMO at the world's fastest growing SaaS company?
- How Andy structures his team?
- What does Andy make of the expansion of the traditional marketing role?
- How to approach branding with regards to competitors?
- How did Tiago choose his investors?
- What are the main differences of the old enterprise world compared to selling SaaS to SME's today?
In a round we call the 60 Second Saastr, we also hear:
- What lesson has Andy learnt recently that changes the way he works?
- Andy's favourite SaaS resource?
- How does Andy approach the issue of work life balance?
If you would like to find out more about the show and the guests presented you can follow us on Twitter here: