It is a huge honour to welcome, Mamoon Hamid, Partner @ Social Capital. One of the world's best performing funds with investments in the likes of Slack, Box, Intercom, Yammer and many more incredible companies. Prior to joining Social Mamoon was a Partner at US Venture Partners (USVP) and in today's show we discuss:
- How Mamoon made his way into the world of investing and VC?
- What were Mamoon's biggest takeaways from seeing the rocketship growth of the likes of Slack and Box? What were their challenges faced?
- What is the distinct value proposition of Social over other VC funds? How do you look to differentiate?
- What has been the effect of the rise of the bottoms up sales apprcach and what role will this play in the future for selling to enterprise clients?
- Which company will be the first to make a million on Slack?
In a round we call the 60 Second Saastr, we also hear:
- Biggest challenge facing Mamoon and Social Capital?
- Mamoon's favourite SaaS resource?
- Biggest piece of advice to SaaS founders?
If you would like to find out more about the show and the guests presented you can follow us on Twitter here: