I am thrilled to welcome, Doug Pepper, Partner @ Shasta Ventures to the show today. Doug is a master when it comes to SaaS investments with his companies generating over $500m in revenue in 2015, having funded the likes of Marketo, Optimizely and Flurry. In today's show with Doug we discuss:
- How Doug made his approach into investing?
- What metrics are required for startups to get Series A investors interested?
- What are the guidelines for a startup to manage their burn rate?
- In future tough markets, we will see greater consolidation?
- How can startups stand out when selling to CIO, CEO's and VPs?
In a round we call the 60 Second Saastr, we also hear:
- What has been the scariest moment of Doug's VC career?
- Why Doug is so excited for the future of mobile SaaS?
- What the main effects are of the rise of bottoms up sales strategies?
If you would like to find out more about the show and the guests presented you can follow us on Twitter here: