Sep 12, 2023
Detect and prevent data security incidents with Microsoft Purview. Combine data classification with proactive and adaptive data loss prevention policies aligned to the assessed insider risk level for a multi-layered approach.
Trusted insiders working for your organization contribute to 25% of data breaches. Many of these breaches remain undetected or are discovered long after the damage is done. We deconstruct what occurred at a prominent company with an account inspired by a true story of corporate espionage and how Microsoft Purview is designed to detect and prevent this type of data security incident.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Detect and prevent data security incidents
00:29 - Watch a real crime case
02:06 - Data security strategies
02:55 - Secure data with policies
04:10 - Insider Risk Management
04:40 - Wrap up
► Link References:
Check out our comprehensive series at https://aka.ms/DataSecurityMechanics
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/podcast
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics