Aug 10, 2023
New capabilities for your frontline workers, including Windows 365 Frontline experience, Copilot in Dynamics 365 Field Service for more streamlined service delivery, and Microsoft Teams as the single collaboration hub to get work done, wherever you are. Check out updated admin experiences, from setting up Windows 365 Frontline Cloud PCs and configuring Windows 365 Boot, to deploying Microsoft Teams to frontline workers at scale.
Microsoft 365 Frontline Product Manager, Rajiv Thandla, shares updates, along with the admin controls to set everything up.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Introduction
01:07 - Windows 365 Boot experience
01:39 - Copilot in Dynamics 365 Field Service
02:47 - Technician’s mobile device experience
05:04 - Windows 365 setup
06:04 - Frontline Cloud PCs setup & Windows 365 Boot configuration
07:41 - Microsoft Teams
09:57 - Wrap up
► Link References: Check out https://aka.ms/FrontlineTech
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics? As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/podcast
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics