Sep 18, 2023
How can your organization use generative AI with the right protections in place for your data today? Bing Chat Enterprise delivers built-in commercial data protection that you can use now. If your organization uses Microsoft 365 E3, E5, Business Standard, or Business Premium, you already have access to Bing Chat Enterprise, included as part of those services. Jared Andersen from the Bing Chat Enterprise team at Microsoft explains how it also uses the latest GPT-4 foundation model, included as part of the service.
Jared also demonstrates what Bing Chat Enterprise is, along with some of the fundamental differences compared to public services like ChatGPT that you might be familiar with, and how Bing Chat Enterprise protects your data. Then for admins, he also explains your available controls to enable the service for users and options in settings and policies to customize the service. And finally, how Bing Chat Enterprise compares with Microsoft 365 Copilot.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Can you use GPT-based generative AI with your business data?
00:35 - What is Bing Chat Enterprise?
01:03 - Bing Chat demonstration using up-to-date information
02:05 - Bing Image Creator demonstration using DALL-E
02:37 - How to access Bing Chat Enterprise and bringing protected data into prompts
04:26 - How protections work with Bing Chat Enterprise
05:21 - Admin controls for Bing Chat Enterprise
06:09 - How Bing Chat Enterprise compares with Microsoft 365 Copilot
► Link References:
Check out detailed documentation at https://aka.ms/BCEDocs
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft's official video series for IT and tech enthusiasts, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/podcast
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics