Nov 21, 2023
Use GPT-powered natural language to investigate and respond to security incidents, threats and vulnerabilities with Microsoft Security Copilot, a new security AI assistant. Skilled with Microsoft’s vast cybersecurity expertise, it helps you perform common security-related tasks quickly using generative AI. This includes embedded experiences within Microsoft Defender XDR, Microsoft Intune for endpoint management, Microsoft Entra for identity and access management, and Microsoft Purview for data security. Security Copilot as an enterprise-grade natural language interface to your organization's security data.
Ryan Munsch, from the Security Copilot team, joins host Jeremy Chapman to share how Security Copilot is like an enterprise-grade natural language interface to your organization's security data.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Investigate and respond to security
01:24 - Works with the signal in your environment
02:26 - Prompt experience
03:06 - Off-the-shelf LLM vs. Security Copilot
05:43 - LoRA fine-tuning
07:06 - Security analyst use case
10:07 - Generate a hunting query using Microsoft Sentinel
11:34 - Threat intelligence
14:20 - Embedded Copilot experiences
15:42 - Wrap up
► Link References
Join our early access program at https://aka.ms/SecurityCopilot
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/podcast
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics