Nov 17, 2023
Real-time, synchronized collaboration across your favorite app experiences and devices with Microsoft Loop, our Microsoft 365 co-creation app. Use Loop components to work fluidly with others, while staying in your favorite collaboration app for a connected and interactive experience. Content is always live and up-to-date. View and organize all your loop activity, and provide a collaborative shared workspace for everyone to work together across projects using the Loop app. Generative AI with Microsoft 365 Copilot is integrated throughout the experience to help generate content without starting from scratch.
Derek Liddell, Principal PM Manager for Microsoft Loop shares the latest user updates, and configuration, data security, and compliance controls for Microsoft 365 admins.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - New co-creation app, Microsoft Loop
01:10 - Loop app experience
02:43 - Sharing experience in Loop
04:13 - Loop-powered collaborative notes in Teams
04:53 - Project management experience
05:52 - Admin experience
07:06 - Controls and policies, and Conditional Access
08:56 - Wrap up
► Link References
Try it out at https://loop.microsoft.com
Stay up to date on admin capabilities at https://aka.ms/LoopCompliance
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/podcast
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics