Hey buckeye nation! Welcome into The Buckeye Cast. These guys were born and bred in the Buckeye state and they bring an entertaining fan’s perspective to Ohio State football.
You should definitely subscribe to the show wherever you get your podcasts. The show is also available on Youtube.
Follow us on all social media platforms @thebuckeyecast to stay up to date on all things Buckeye football. Visit us at thebuckeyecast.com, where the most recent game and podcast are available to stream.
Call or text the show at 614-414-2274.
On this episode:
- Kickoff rule change - War on kickoffs
- Fair catch inside the 25 starts the drive at the 25.
- Kills the coffin corner kickoff.
- Opponents starting position is a big deal.
- After a touchdown, the play clock will be set at 40 seconds to expedite the extra point or two-point conversion attempt.
- Following a kickoff, the play clock will be set to 40 seconds to restart play more quickly.
- When do you use a player? Early? Late? Save him for a big game?
- 4 game redshirt limit
- Though conferences can still install their own blocks.
- Transfers unblocked
- Jeff and Shawn’s top 5 offensive and defensive players.
- Jeff’s gives his tip on how to pick up girls at the Clover Club in Tiffin, Ohio.
- Shawn has terrible cell service driving to Tiffin, Ohio.
- Shawn reminds us that he lives live.
- Twitter questions.