Part 1 in a 2-part series about what you need to know about Social Security.
For more information, or to have a conversation with Devin Carroll or John Ross, visit http://www.bigpictureretirement.net
Wanda wrote in to ask why she shouldn’t add a child to her checking account?
Brenda retired from a company that offers a pension. She asks if it would be better to take the pension in a stream of payments or as a lump sum.
Have a question? Send them in and we will try to answer it on the show. Email email@example.com
Can we expect 3 rate increases this year? What could that mean for the market - or our savings?
Andrew Comstock, Chief Investment Officer for Castlebar Asset Management, joins us again to recap the market's performance from the first quarter of 2017.
DOW (DJI) opened at 19,782.86 on January 3rd and closed on March 31, 2017 at 20,663.22
S&P (GSPC) opened the year at 2,251.57 and closed on March 31st at 2,362.72
Visit http://bigpictureretirement.net for more
In the previous episode we talked about Wills: Why you need one and what to look out for so you do it right.
But before you draft out your will, these are the things you need to consider:
• Why you should never leave anyone $1.
• Beneficiaries: you should know who your people are
• Why you need to specifically disinherit people who you don't want to receive anything.
• Always anticipate that circumstances will change.
• Questions your attorney needs to be asking
• Why you might want to avoid making personal property bequests in your will. • Reference to tangible personal property.
• Residuary Clause
• Choosing an executor - and what is an executrix?
• Do you want your executor to get a bond?
Contact us for help with your Wills: http://www.bigpictureretirement.net