Apr 15, 2022
Allison is joined by Alli Webb to discuss how she went from stay-at-home mom to $100M business owner. They discuss how Alli scaled her business from solopreneur to 150+ locations around the United States.
- How Alli turned an idea into a $100M business
- The pros and cons of franchising
- How crucial branding was for Drybar’s growth
- Building stores around surprise, delight, and discovery
- Making the investment in customer experience
- Raising money and finding the right investors
- Managing growth sustainably in a fast-growing business
- Letting go of control and placing trust in others
- Alli’s hiring strategies
- Hiring internally vs externally
- Launching a product line as a service-based business
- Working with family members
- Hiring a CEO from outside the company
- Growing a business as a mom
- Dealing with negative reviews
- And other topics
In 2009 professional hairstylist Alli Webb founded the blowdry service Straight At Home and went house to house giving clients at-home blowouts. As Straight At Home’s popularity increased, Alli recognized there was a gap in the market for affordable blowouts. She founded Drybar later that year and has since expanded to 150+ locations around the United States.
PINNACLE GLOBAL NETWORK
If you’re a CEO or Founder and you're ready to build a scalable company that can thrive without you, join Allison for a FREE masterclass to learn the 5 Critical Phases You MUST Know in order to scale to 8-Figures and beyond. Head over to https://www.scalemasterclass.com/podcast to secure your seat today.