Apr 19, 2022
Randy Garn is one of today's most highly sought-after business mentors and leadership experts. In this episode, Allison and Randy discuss how business leaders can strengthen relationships, develop their dream team, and live a life of prosperity.
- Getting clear on your business's core competency
- How to use challenges to fuel your business
- Creating prosperity for yourself and your team
- Where many business owners fall short as a leader
- Three things Randy looks for when investing in a company or a team
- Raising capital to scale your business
- The three things every business needs to master to scale
- Investing in relationships
- And other topics…
Randy Garn is an expert on high-performance leadership. He has worked closely with some of the world's most recognized CEOs, companies, experts, educators, and thought leaders. Randy is a New York Times best-selling author, Ernst and Young Entrepreneur Of The Year winner, and 40 under 40 Entrepreneur. Randy's core competencies are building and growing leadership teams and cultures. He has founded and exited several companies, such as High Performance Institute with Brendon Burchard. He is a partner at Tamarack Capital where he provides companies with the necessary capital leadership and relationships to accelerate growth.
Prosper by Randy Garn: https://www.prosperbook.com/
PINNACLE GLOBAL NETWORK
If you’re a CEO or Founder and you're ready to build a scalable company that can thrive without you, join Allison for a FREE masterclass to learn the 5 Critical Phases You MUST Know in order to scale to 8-Figures and beyond. Head over to https://www.scalemasterclass.com/podcast to secure your seat today.