Jun 20, 2023
I'm stepping away from my business for a month of travel and I'm sharing some ways you can effectively plan your own time off without compromising your business. Even if you're not planning on leaving any time soon, this exercise is an excellent opportunity to identify areas in your business that may need to be restructured. In this episode, I walk you through the steps for preparing for your absence, adjusting your team's workflows for success, and recognizing any codependency within your company. When properly planned, taking time off will not only allow you to recharge but will also be extremely valuable for your business!
In this episode we talk about:
- (3:48) Why I am taking a step back from my business for a month
- (8:59) How to identify recurring tasks and then plan, batch, and delegate to get ahead
- (13:31) Identifying where your physical presence is required in the business
- (17:39) Tips for stepping away as a solopreneur
- (19:44) Recognizing tendencies and beliefs in the way of your desired freedom
- (21:54) How to say no to opportunities so you can serve at the highest level
If you loved today’s episode, please share your favorite takeaways or your own systems and processes by screenshotting this episode and tagging us on Instagram!
Click HERE to get your tickets for the Powerhouse Women 2023 event!
Click HERE to text the word MENTOR to (602) 536-7829 for weekly business + mindset tips delivered straight to your phone!
Not part of the Girl Gang Community yet? Join HERE: Girl Gang Membership
CONNECT WITH POWERHOUSE WOMEN
Follow Powerhouse Women: @powerhouse_women
Follow Lindsey: @llindseyschwartz
Follow Hannah: @hannahmwells
Visit the Powerhouse Women website: powerhousewomen.co
Join the PW Community Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/powerhousewomencommunity