Apr 25, 2022
Jennifer Quattrucci is the proud principal of Greystone
elementary School in North Providence Rhode Island. She is also the
proud wife of an educator and mom of two amazing children ages 16
and 12. Jennifer is an active blogger and author of the book
Educate the Heart, which is full of resources for screen free
activities for students.
- The decision making process needs to be collaborative coupled
- Listening is the most important tool for leaders.
- Principals need to continue teaching classes if they are to
relate to their teachers.
- Social emotional learning needs to be embedded in everyday
actions to be effective.
- We need to look towards preparing students for the future
instead of strictly tests.
- Professional development needs to be embedded in the daily
schedule instead of a once in awhile approach.
Educate the Heart
Personal Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Email: email@example.com
--- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make
a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app