May 9, 2022
Dominic is a proud principal, educator, innovator, husband and
father. He is an expert in educational leadership, school
culture and climate. Dominic is passionate about social- emotional
learning and feels that every child deserves to have fun, feel
excited to learn and is happy to go to school.
- Work life balance is essential, but more of a negotiation.
- One of the powers of being a Principal is the ability to have
more of an impact on teachers and make your own schedule to do just
- Learn and lead with S.W.A.G.
- S + W + A = J!
- Being authentic and sticking to who you are as a school is key
when sharing your story on social media.
- Being a principal is just being a teacher on a bigger
- Everyone falls into the 40, 40, and 40 rule.
- Make sure to take an "it's OK" perspective to be effective from
--- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make
a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app