Dec 20, 2021
Craig's been married for 25 years to an educator and is a
father of three beautiful girls. He has been in Bergenfield,
NJ for 25 years with the last 10 as Principal of Jefferson
Elementary School. Craig is a former Physical Education
teacher, Supervisor of Art, Music, and PE, Director of the
Alternative High School as well. He feels he has been blessed
with the privilege to work with the children of Bergenfield and
thoroughly enjoys each day in this profession.
- It's important to model incremental improvement.
- Create a process for getting better in areas that you need
improvement by reflecting.
- Have small conversations with teachers each day.
- Dialog needs to be personal before practice or process before
it leads to outcomes.
- Being vulnerable allows you to connect with people and
- Everything must be centered on your personal philosophy if you
are to help teachers to the greatest extent.
- Look for, cultivate, and capture the "it" factor. You can teach
the other stuff.
- Things don't get brought to our attention unless they're
important to the person bringing them to us.
- Use your spirit use your freedom use your style. Own it.
Twitter - @crvogt68
--- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make
a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app