Libsyn and Amazon Music Join Forces to Showcase Book-Related Podcasters, The decisions in Gonzales v Google and Twitter v Taamneh for podcasting, Workflow using the Libsyn social destinations calendar and great tips for using Libsyn Studio, The new Mackie DLZ Creator And data from the IAB Revenue Report for Podcast Advertising 2022
Audience feedback drives the show. We'd love for you to contact us and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com, call 412-573-1934 or leave us a message on Speakpipe! We'd love to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- (1:55) PROMO 1: Within The Trenches
- (2:25) Rob and Elsie conversation
- (3:33) Libsyn and Amazon Music join forces to showcase book-related podcasters
- (6:08) Custom domains on Libsyn 5!
- (9:12) Looking to plan uploading your episodes through the summer? We have the workflow
- (15:07) The rulings that leave Section 230 untouched
- (19:37) Audacity workflows
- (22:34) Kast Media's acquisition by Live One
- (22:59) Using the social media calendar within Libsyn
- The best way to remove an episode from your feed
- (26:45) Transitioning pre-recorded live streams to podcast episodes with an added intro using Libsyn Studio
- (29:21) Best way to track ROI when running a promotional campaign in another podcast
- (30:12) Updating Apple Podcasts information within Libsyn and why
- (35:23) PROMO 2: Pub Songs
- (36:01) The new Mackie DLZ Creator
- (41:34) A way to use podcast RSS feeds
- (43:54) A podcast player that can search descriptions for Android
- (46:19) Fixing screwed up bullet points in shownotes
- (49:08) Google says it will delete inactive gmail accounts
- (50:42) Worst email of the week
- (53:48) Promo 3: 3 Pillars Podcast
- (54:33) Stats: IAB Revenue Report for Podcast Advertising for 2022
- (58:03) Where have we been where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promo + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Leave us voice feedback!
- Libsyn Amazon Music May 23 FINAL
- Free up Monthly Storage Space with Early Archiving – Libsyn 5
- Supreme Court shields Twitter from liability for terror-related content and leaves Section 230 untouched | CNN Politics
- The Internet Dodges Censorship by the Supreme Court | Electronic Frontier Foundation
- LiveOne to Acquire Certain Assets of Kast Media
- Libsyn Studio You Tube demo
- Mackie launches DLZ Creator for podcasting and streaming - Videomaker
- Why Podcast Addict Is the Best Podcast Player Available
- Google says it will delete inactive accounts | CNN Business
- IAB | U.S. Podcast Advertising Revenue Report 2022
- Video First — Podcast Gear Setup, 2023 with Doc Rock & Elsie Escobar - YouTube
- Tweet from Content is Queen
- An Open Letter to the Audio Industry: Time to Turn Words into Action – Content is Queen
- Thoughts triggered by She Podcasts LIVE going virtual. — Elsie Escobar
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We'd love it if you could please share The Feed with your Twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via Apple Podcasts
→ Follow via Google Podcasts
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here's our RSS feed!
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.