I am thrilled to welcome, Shardul Shah, Partner @ Index Ventures to the show today. Shardul is the sole member of the Index team to have worked in all Index's offices around the world in Geneva, London and SF. Now in SF, Shardul focuses on security, software and infrastructure with investments in the likes of Squarespace, DropBox and Adaloom, just to name a few.
Discussed In Today's Show:
- How Shardul made his unorthodox approach into investing?
- What Shardul really looks for in early stage SaaS products when investing?
- Why is reducing time distance to value so important for a SaaS product?
- How can startups effectively sell to CSO's in this new wave of cyber security?
- What are the risks and flaws of the open source community?
- How can enterprise SaaS products create true customer stickiness?
In a round we call the 60 Second Saastr, we also hear:
- What is Shardul most concerned about in the SaaS space?
- Shardul's favourite SaaS resource:
- Which public markets SaaS companies is Shardul most impressed with?
If you would like to find out more about the show and the guests presented you can follow us on Twitter here: