Krish Subramanian is the Founder & CEO @ Chargebee, the startup that lets you go beyond billing, payments and recurring invoices — to delivering subscription experiences that "wow". To date, Chargebee have “wowed” some of the world’s leading VCs to the tune of $38m including the likes of Insight Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Steadview and Accel Partners. As for Krish, under Krish’s leadership the team has grown to over 300 people and over 5,000 clients making it one of the next generation in truly global SaaS businesses started in India.
In Today’s Episode We Discuss:
- How Krish made his way into the world of SaaS and came to found one of India’s fastest growing SaaS companies in Chargebee?
- What does Krish mean when he says, “in SaaS, you either sell to one of 2 customer profiles”? How does Krish think about purely serving the SMB market? Does one have to move to enterprise? Does one have to expand the product line to retain customers? How does he think about the mortality rate of SMBs?
- First, what is continuous customer development? Second, why does Krish believe it is one of the most important things any company must do? What is the process to do it efficiently? Does it have to be in person? What questions reveal the most? How should this data feedback into your product roadmap and pipeline?
- How does Krish think your customer acquisition and GTM strategy has to change with the movement from SMB to enterprise? What are the biggest challenges in making this transition? How does your customer success and customer support functions change with the move to enterprise?
Krish’s 60 Second SaaStr:
- Biggest lessons from working with Lee Fixel?
- How does one know when is the right time to introduce a new product?
- What does Krish know now that he wishes he had known at the beginning?
Read the transcript on our blog.
If you would like to find out more about the show and the guests presented, you can follow us on Twitter here: