In the previous episode we talked about Wills: Why you need one and what to look out for so you do it right.
But before you draft out your will, these are the things you need to consider:
• Why you should never leave anyone $1.
• Beneficiaries: you should know who your people are
• Why you need to specifically disinherit people who you don't want to receive anything.
• Always anticipate that circumstances will change.
• Questions your attorney needs to be asking
• Why you might want to avoid making personal property bequests in your will. • Reference to tangible personal property.
• Residuary Clause
• Choosing an executor - and what is an executrix?
• Do you want your executor to get a bond?
Contact us for help with your Wills: http://www.bigpictureretirement.net