Jorja Leavitt joins me on the podcast today, sharing her journey from flipping one mattress online, to a now thriving empire with over 1,400 resellers! Jorja has always had an entrepreneurial spirit and a sharp eye for opportunity. She brings a fresh perspective on motherhood and entrepreneurship, and shares the challenges and wins she has experienced.
In this episode:
- How Jorja identified a specific problem and turned it into a multi-million dollar company.
- How long it took Jorja to take a paycheck from her start-up, and what every new entrepreneur needs to know.
- The truth about balancing motherhood and entrepreneurship and how Jorja navigates reality.
- The game of business and how Jorja approaches it.
- Casting a large shadow and empowering your children to build their own lives.
- The importance of relationships in business ownership.
- Navigating jealousy of non-entrepreneurial moms.
....and SO much more!
Want to grow your online business with interactive marketing? Snag the quiz playbook here: www.quizplaybook.com
Share this episode on social and let's get social on Instagram and TikTok!