Jul 31, 2019
Candid Talk About Stomach Acid
- Most people think that stomach acid is bad for you but they are wrong.
- Without stomach acid you can't digest your food or anything else you put in your stomach. That includes vitamins, medicine, and liquids (coffee, wine, etc).
- There are pharmaceuticals that neutralize your stomach acid which leaves your food to sit in your stomach for far too long.
- If you don't digest your food then you're not getting the amino acids, vitamins, and minerals from your food. Your supplements and any medications you take also won't get dissolved.
- Listen to this podcast and learn where to go to remedy the situation and improve your health.
***Here's the link to Why Stomach Acid is Good For You by Dr. Jonathan Wright - it's the best money you'll ever invest in your health!